|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Goodbye Cedar. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Today officially marks the end of my life in Cedar, I didn't expect it to come this fast but we're all ex-cedarians now. Honestly I'm not ready to be an ex-cedarian, I'll really miss the times I spent in cedar. Though there were times when I felt so tired of school and just wanted to give up, I'm really glad and fortunate to have people who never fail to give me support and be there for me. To even think that I would hardly miss anyone since I spent only two years with 4P'09, I'm actually wrong. They are one of the greatest bunch of people I've ever met and I'm really thankful and glad that I get to spent my years with them. THANKYOU 4P especially The7ofus&BOTB and the one and only RAVINDER KAUR, for making the past 2 years of my life in cedar a memoriable one.(: I'll miss all of you like aloooot. Let's mug daang hard for O's and then we can do all the things that we've listed out:D Alright I'm off to mug, oh and tmr will be jalan raya with my most lovely bunch of people.heh((((: i tried to fly; 7:01 PM |