|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Sunday, August 02, 2009
hello world(: CEDAR EXPRESS YOURSELF DAY!:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Hihihi more pics on facebook(: Its been awhile since I last updated, prelims is just in a week's time!daaaaaang thats fast. Speaking of not blogging for quite a some time, I came to my blogger posting page and found my toolbars missing. Refreshed a few times and it won't appear, really weird, does anybody experience this? Well if you do press ctrl&F5:D Now my toolbars back!Anywaay. Be yourself day was really fun because I spent it with Budak:D Lol she even blend in with the other cedarians for assembly. Hope you had fun!(: Our class theme is GEEKS so all of us were wearing suspenders and geek specs and yeah I look suuuper geeky but its alright I'm not the only one.(: Plus its AUDREY ANG'S BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great birthday surprise(: Sadly mine had to land on one of the prelim papers which is math and chem.sigh.whyyyy like that.): Okie enough of fun now its back to books and mugging, I'm already getting the jitters. Must do well! wookie BYE.:D i tried to fly; 5:17 PM |