|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Thursday, July 16, 2009
LOVELY DAY.:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() More pics on facebook.(:I LOVE yesterday because I finally get to meet up with Budaaak and Irdayu after sooo long.((((: I can't remember when was the last time I actually had so much fun and laughed so hard till my tummy ache. Love you peeeps aloooot.We should get together again someday!:Dhaha. Texted gf if she could come down but she couldn't make it cos she got course.): ohh the course is quite cool though.hehee.:D Alright enough of fun, back to the books I need to do really well this time round, there's really no time.daaang okie BYE.:D i tried to fly; 7:00 PM |