|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Lovely day.(: Study date.(: So I spent the whole day of yesterday mugging with gf at woodlands library. I think I'll be heading there more often.((: I think I laughed at almost everything yesterday. lolol. Yesterday could have been more condusive if the kukuhead boy hadn't sat at our table. Well he was silent at first until his friend came and sat with him. He made so much noise and went yapping away about himself, his holiday hw, his prelim marks and other nonsense. For a moment, he does have a sense of humour. He went to ask his friend how to spell alkali which he confidently pronounced it as alkelee.(: Azrina's face already changed by then.lol. We left after that and met sameerah and her cousins. The girl who told me that mt lesson was at the chinese garden.haha.(: Left for home after that. There's only 1 more week to prelims and I'm reallyreallyreaaally scared.daaaang. i tried to fly; 3:09 PM |