|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY SIRIUS!:D Hope you guys are doing great, miss you guys alot!(: There will be squad outing this sunday! Can't wait.(: Saturday was the best day ever.:D As said by Mr Tan, what is the probability of Man U winning the Epl cup? ONE.(: Indeed they did.(: Anw,got back HMT prelim paper yesterday. Yes, I passed and no I'm not mentioning what I got. On the bright side, I made an improvement for my peribahasa.(: Cross country tomorrow at Bedok reservoir, no school.(: Then next week will be the last week of school, meaning three more weeks to prelim. Time really flies and I think I need a hard smack to wake myself up.For coursework especially. daaaang. i tried to fly; 7:54 PM |