|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Friday, April 24, 2009
Hearts will hold. ITS FRIDAY!:D Anyway, I find it really amusing to see cedarians going gaga over the 13 year old slovenian guy and worst some even tried to flirt with him.Apparently he came over for some YOG thing since cedar will be hosting Slovenia. Imagine next month when the whole bunch of them will be here. Lol. This few weeks passed real fast and there's so many things going on at the same time. Two more weeks to the first prelim paper which is HMT. I hate peribahasa.): I'm glad that we have Cikgu Zetty as our mt teacher, not trying to compare with the other Cikgus here but her teaching methods are really good. With that my aim is to get at least a B3 for HMT, even though its quite impossible, but its alright.(: Meeting up with Sirius tomorrow for Nike's campfire, can't wait.(: haha I really miss you guys alot! As for now, I'm off to bed early. I'm tired. haha. BYE. i tried to fly; 9:38 PM |