|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Sunday, March 29, 2009
BLOODY ARSEHOLE. Think before you act, what's the point in regretting now? You're simply digging your own grave, now face it. Here's the thing, I'm really tired of pretending that I don't know anything, covering you up for every single shit that you got yourself into and not doing something which I knew I should have done long time ago. I thought you would reflect on yourself, change for the better or something, but no, you didn't. Every single day all you do is disappoint them, getting into more shit, when will you stop? When will you ever wake up??? Then again, it made me thinking, am I doing the right thing? Covering you up does it help in solving the problem? It doesn’t seem like it doesn’t it? Honestly you can never run away from the truth, you can't possibly lie your way through and beat around the bush thinking that you'll never get caught. So is this it? After all that I’ve done, is this how you pay back??? You used my phone without me knowing, pretending to be me and then create a whole ridiculous drama, getting unnecessary people worried, seriously do you have ANY idea what you’re doing?! Have you even thought of what might happen after that??? Of course not or else you wouldn’t have done something so foolish am I right?! Well I can’t seem to find any other reason for your doings other than the fact that you're just desperate for attention. Then you tried to cover yourself up by saying that I'm the one who sent the message and now you want ME to confront by claiming that I'm the one who send it?? Do you think this is some kind of a joke?! HELL NO im NOT going to PRETEND anymore you're going to face it yourself, don't put words into my mouth, I had enough of it. You want to screw your life that's your problem never pull me into all the mess that you've made. Seriously put your priorities right, you wouldn't want to end up regretting.-SCREAAAAMS. i tried to fly; 8:14 PM |