|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Saturday, January 17, 2009
HAPPYHAPPY!(: HELLO lovelyearthlings I'm feeling a little weird I can't describe it, its like a weird oogy feeling./:Okie I'm not making sense.Oh I also had a weird dream last night, can't really remember it though. Isn't that weird?Like why is everything so WEIRD?hrmmms.Ohwell.I'm already starting on my cw(:I've never liked cw, never do. I do love FNN but it just gives a heartache when it comes to coursework.Its alright this will be my last year doing it so I shall do my best.(:I want an A! HAHA its not that easy actually. Its already week 2 of school, how fast time flies.Lessons have been quite draggy, makes me feel sleeeepy. Its a good thing that the eating sweets in class rule is approved, a little sugar rush does help to keep you awake.(: Thinking about sweets makes me feel like eating Mike & Ike jellybeans! They're so nice and yummy little beans.I like(: MAN-U WON WIGAN 1-0!:D Didnt really have time to blog this yesterday.Rooney scored and limped off with a hamstring injury in the first six minutes of Man-United's 1-0 win over Wigan , leaving them with 2 points behind Liverpool! Today's match will be against Bolton, it'll be the 21st match, win and they'll top the chart!(: i tried to fly; 1:46 PM |