|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Sunday, December 07, 2008
I'm BAAACK.(: So many things to do and so many things on my mind, I wished the holidays were a little bit longer. On the lighter note, I've done all my hw(: I'm going to be a very good girl next year and complete all my MT hw.HAHA. Talking about next year I think it's going to be very different.I'll miss sooo many people.Haha and I don't think I'll be laughing that much anymore.School's getting more and more ridiculous.blearghh.If only there's a giant in our school, then he can eat up Umbridge. haha yeah if only.This week was awesome and I wished I could go back to monday and start all over again.LOL. Now I'm missing soooo many people. Hello Budak let's plan outing soon! :D Lets ask irdayu,azrina and zakkiyah(:haha. YOU! Dont play around, it's not nice. i tried to fly; 1:10 PM |