|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
HELLOOOOO.(: Lovely outing and I think I laughed alot!hahahah. Okie so met up with azrina at sommerset mrt and went to cineleisure to buy the tickets. Apparently the cinema wasn't open yet so we went back to the mrt to fetch zak.Then we went back to the cinema and bought the tickets(: Then went to marina to return azrina's john little locker keys.lol. She showed all her colleagues including this particular someone who looks like *****.hahaha! Walked around to kill time since the movie's at 2pm. Had lunch at ljs and this zak eat suuuper fast!lol seriously I wasnt even half through my meal.Then walked around and window shopped and take pictures and talked and crapped and laughed.yeah(: Went back to cineleisure to catch the movieeee:D And guess what I saw this padang guy(his family went on tour with my family, long story) and he didnt recognise me wthhhh.): Until i said padang rmb??! then he ooooouhhh.-.- squidball.So went to watch the movieee(:I think the book's nicer. The movie was great though you wont get bored watching it again, a rating of 4/5.(: and edward's cute(: Explains why the person next to me kept on hyperventilating.-.- HAHA. After the movie we took neoprints!lol after godknows how many years, since the neoprint booths in j8 was closed to be precise.and that budak still have our sec2 neos in her wallet!lol.yup then walked around again and headed home(: Iloveyouguys! We shall do this again some other time.(: i tried to fly; 7:56 AM |