|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Friday, October 24, 2008
I've been waiting for this day for sooooo long since start of the year and finally its here:D haha ayeee but there's still extended curriculum so there's not that much difference. Few things on my mind. 1)mum's birthday's next week and as usual I don't know what to get her. Oh I ordered a card from queenie and aziemah though. I ordered it cos its purple.ILIKE:D They have this small mini cards and cross-stitch business which I find it really funny! hahaha they are reaaally into it. So people if you want to buy any cards for birthdays or whatsoever or if you want to have a man-u cross-stitch or liverpool or arsenal or what have you got, just go to them and place your order.(: The prices are very reasonable and the designs are really nice if not I wouldn't have bought it. 2)This holiday is going to be a busy one because I have so many things to do and whatnots with__ tailing me with everything I do.She's everywhere.damnn. I just can't wait to leave. Mother tongue o level is in a week or two and I BETTER get a distinction this time. Please god show some pity. I really suck at peribahasa no matter how hard I tried to get them in my head.): 3)I've made a study plan for this holiday for myself!:D AND I'M PROUD OF IT.heh. 4) Mugging is going to start tommorow:D 5)I lost lolly.): If you're wondering what it is, its the green turtle on my bag and i dropped it somewhere in school so IFANYBODYSEEITPLEASERETURNITBACKthanks. 6)I'm removing my braces on the 6 of november and I'm sooo excited!:D I'm suppose to remove it sometime last month but the dentist kept on pushing back the date I have no idea why. 7)I want to watch twilight.:D This holiday is going to be fun.(: i tried to fly; 6:15 PM |