|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Its two more weeks to end years.What a joy to the world.Finally, this year is coming to an end. After all those long hours of mugging, I hope it pays off.Well it better, if not I'll just bang my head against the wall. So school starts tomorrow and as usual I'm dreading it. I think its just a feeling that everyone gets after a long school break. This week's been great though. I spent most of my time sleeping during the day and awake at night.Makes me feel like an owl. Spent my weekends at grandma's place, pictures will be uploaded some other time I guess. Apparently I have to delete some pictures just for SOME PEOPLE. haha.(: To that SOME PEOPLE, haiyooo dont worry I'll upload the glam ones(: You uhhh smile smile, inside must smile also okie? Funny woman. She should have her own reasons for doing so, and whatever the reason is I'm sure you wouldn't want to know.Don't worry too much(: Think of F***! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wonder if that person knows huhh. Nak aku sampaikan???:DI'll ask syafiqah to organise a study date together-gether k?heheee. Love you banyak banyak you know!(makcik aka your language!)HAHA i tried to fly; 8:48 PM |