|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Sunday, August 24, 2008
SS is killing me and I really hate the fact that I can't write essays. It's really bugging me.These few days have been mundane I don't know why. There's school tomorrow and its the last week before our september hoildays.At least that's something to brighten things up. I think the PE lessons are getting worst with all the yoga exercises,plus, we've been playing softball for god knows how many lessons. I really hope she lets us play something else tomorrow though I doubt she will. I'm reaally looking forward to thursday because I might be removing me braces(: Will be leaving early for dental.Which means I'll be missing chem!I think.hehee. Ravinder Kaur I said just hang in there and we'll get all these over in no time.:D Just remember you'll always have me.I'll bring chill pills for you! Hahh love you BFF.(: i tried to fly; 4:11 PM |