|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare The shadow in backround of the morgue I'm suddenly looking forward to the september holidays i don't know why. Though it means that its nearing the end years. danggg its like in two more weeks.cant wait cant wait.Anyway, Singapore got a silver medal after losing to china in the table tennis match.(: They did great especially during their match against korea. I think it really amuses me to see how some people can afford to put an act just to attract others attention. Seriously, i think they'll do well in the theater. I really love sunday religious class, there's always something interesting to watch. Sometimes, you start to wonder whether you've tried enough. i tried to fly; 10:31 PM |