|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Friday, August 29, 2008
![]() ![]() Today was awesome as it's the last day of school.lol.I bought a spongebob for Mdm Faridah because she's patrick so I guess she needs her bestfriend spongebob. She really looks like patrick!nyahaha.Teacher's day at cedar was hilarious.All the oscar awards and the performances, especially from the teachers.Simply hilarious. Then had maam chew's birthday celebration and the august babies.THANKYOU SIRIUS(: The cake is really nice and its tiramisu! But i couldn't stay for long because me and azrina had to rush to primary school. So we practically rushed to get our bags and took a cab back. After all those rushing we were told that the school will only allow us to enter after 1:30pm.Had to wait for an hour and the void deck near the school is like packed with ex-northlanders. Seriously it looked like as if we were some kind of fans of some superstar. Saw many familiar faces but some of them really changed alot.hah.After waiting for quite some time, finally we were allowed to enter so we went to look for cikgu(: I really miss her and she is like the best mother tongue teacher I had in my entire life. If only she could teach me in secondary school which is not possible. We haven't really finished talking to the teachers and we were told to leave the school which is kind of unreasonable. They only let us have an hour in the school so all ex-northlanders had to leave at 2:30pm and the sad thing was that some of them just reached and they had to leave. So after that we went to meet syafiqah and headed to northpoint. It's really been long since we went out together.Walked around and realised there's nothing much because most of the shops are under renovation so we went to bishan. Went to long john to eat and apparently I embarrassed myself.again this week. I was lifting up my tray from the counter when my drink just slipped off the tray and dropped not to the ground but on my blouse.The manager was giving me the ohgodwhyareyousoclumsy look and yes she's angry.So went to the baby's changing room because aparently there's no one there and the toilet is too crowded. I was trying to dry my skirt using the hand dryer and i sucked at it so syafiqah helped me and it dried super fast.After all is done, went back and azrina was already like trying to control her laughter.We really had a good chat and there's so many things to update to each other. haha so many unexpected things to hear.(: Then went to walk around bishan and then headed home. We should go out together again one day!lol. Now that the holidays are here, I have to try really hard in ensuring myself to mug and stop procastinating. I really am a lazybum and sad to say, I get distracted easily. Plus, next week is the start of the fasting month which means that I have to prevent myself from sleeping too much as I tend to get lethargic. I shall use my brother's toygun to shoot myself whenever i feel like sleeping, heheee but I doubt he'll lend me. He's stingy.BUMMER. Alright go me, I can do it, 3 more weeks to end years(: i tried to fly; 8:15 PM |