|
BYEBYE(: SIRIUS!<3 Azrina!<3 Aishah!<3 Aizah! Dalila! Deborah! Fionalee! Hafeeza! jannah! Jialing! Jiatian! Irdayu!<3 Muslihah! Yuting! zakiyyah!<3 Syafiqah!<3 Queenie! Melissa Wu! Nabilah! |
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Grab life and hold on tight. I got bored of cookie monster so I changed my skin(: Today I spent my day, sleeping. How productive. Since I slept the whole day I shall mug the whole night to be fair. Dear bestie, do smile(: You got to understand that these people are just plain childish and I'm glad that you don't bother, well you shouldn't by the way.Salute to you!hah.Love you zak!(: I'm currently high on adrenaline, maybe because I've slept so much. I feel so awake now, it scares me. lol.I feel like going for a jog, but I want to watch Johnny English. I shall go jog around my house, haha okay no because then my parents will start wondering what's got into me.I was watching mind your language on youtube earlier on and it really cracks me up.It really helps when you get bored.(: i tried to fly; 7:22 PM |